About the Study
The Mobile Optimization Initiative commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study examining the potential ROI that eCommerce merchants could realize by participating in the Community Initiative.
Through four merchant interviews and data aggregation, Forrester concluded that the Mobile Optimization Initiative has the following three-year financial impact:
- 226% return on investment
- $407K net present value
- Less than 3 months to see payback
The benefits experienced by the interviewed merchants in the Mobile Optimization Initiative included:
- Reduced friction and improved mobile checkout CX on both mobile and desktop
- 9% to 15% compounding revenue lift
- A 94% productivity lift — a time savings of 1,700 hours per year, for ideation, testing, and evaluation of traditional A/B tests
- Potential cost savings of $83K from failing experiments
- And much more.
Download the Total Economic Impact™ of the Mobile Optimization Initiative, to learn how the Mobile Optimization Initiative could help your organization grow.
VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER
“It was a win-win for us. We were able to make our customers have a better experience. We were able to generate more revenue for the company as well as get valuable information about what does and doesn’t work.”